Airplane, Beach, Gift, Home, Hotel, Kitchen, Sports, Other
10 Box/Boxes per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Towels are packed individually in clear plastic bags then put in cardboard boxes for shipping.
Organic 960 Bath Towel
Place of Origin
1. Safe, Reliable, Environmentally Friendly Towels That Are Gentle On The Skin
2. An Abundance of Variations in Size, Thickness and Color
3. Perfect For Gifts—We Also Take Embroidery and Name Printing Requests
The staple bath towel Organic 120 is designed to be somewhat large, at 72x145 cm, so it is pleasant and comfortable to use after taking a bath. It gives you plenty of room to dry off, even if you use it for long hair and your entire body.
For people who want towels that are slightly smaller than the standard size, we recommend the Premium Compact Bath Series. Their 55x120 cm size makes them easy to handle.
We embroider initials, names and other lettering on purchased towels.
These are perfect for gifts and mementos. Embroidered names and initials can be used in various ways, such as for celebrating the birth of a child, for an anniversary, or for other gift-giving occasions.
IKEUCHI ORGANICis based in Imabari, Ehime, Japan. Imabari is in the southwest of Japan, and is very famous for towels,“Imabari towel” trademark.
There are about 120 companies that belong to Shikoku Towel Association who certifies “Imabari Towel”. We, IKEUCHI ORGANIC is one of them.
We focus not only the quality but also our environment when manufacturing our towels.
1.Organic Cotton criteria * All our products are truly organic that means we useNon-genetically modified seeds. *The organic cotton we use is grown with organic methods in fields where agricultural chemicals and fertilizers have not been used for at least 3 years. *The cottonis traded via fair trade. We make sure that the cotton farmers are paid fairly and proper working conditions are provided.
2. Safe for Baby All our products have been certified by OEKO-TEX Class 1 certification, the strictest safety standards for textile industry in the world that even infants can put our products in their mouth.
3. Windmade Our towel-weaving factory uses 100% wind energy, and our towel is known as Wind woven towels in Japan.
Our mission:To make edible towels by our 120th anniversary in 2073, which means safe enough to eat.
Our main focus is to produce the highest quality and the safest towels because we use towels everyday from birth to death. Towels must be safe and good in quality.